Festival bar hire, Event planning and management
Looking for a bar set up for your festival? Have an idea but don’t know where to start with the arrangements? Need some help sorting out the logistics and suppliers? We can help!
Running a festival can be hugely rewarding. Whether a small community fundraiser or a massive ticketed music festival, the basic ‘rules’ still apply to the organising.
Hops & Bubbles have been involved in many successful festivals and shows, working with some of the biggest UK acts. From bars to stage management, lighting, and music acts we can help with everything you need to make your event run smoothly.
From real ale setups, cold draught lagers and ciders to cocktails and spirits bars, we’ll ensure the drinks are always flowing!
Over the years we have organised several festivals and events from the ground up, gaining an extensive list of specialist contractors we trust.
If you’re thinking about running your own festival, here are just a few of the things you’ll need to think about:
- Council permits, licences, sound management and event management plans
- Traffic management
- Site design – access routes, emergency plans, risk management and health & safety
- Site fencing and event security
- Power, water and distribution
- Temporary structures and marquees
- Toilets, first aid and housekeeping
- Event insurance
- Event ticketing options
- Staff and security
- Budgeting, planning and venue selection
- Waste management/recycling
- Stages, PA equipment and sound engineers
As you can see, there are quite a few tasks that will need managing, and that’s just the basics!
Please contact us with your ideas or requirements, and we’ll help you bring your dream to life!