If there is no beer coming from the tap, check:
- The keg coupler is fitted correctly
- Gas is turned on at the bottle
- The yellow / Blue valve on the secondary gas regulator is in the vertical position
- Flow control is set to the open position
- If fob detectors are fitted, make sure the float chamber is full of beer and the white ball is at the top of the float chamber. If the ball is at the bottom, press the black knob at the bottom upwards to release the ball. Remember to pull the black knob back out when the ball has released.
- The keg is empty!